• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

K&N air filter and chrome cover

Phil. S

After the fourth session of my track day at Silverstone yesterday I noticed that the nuts holding one of my air filters had worked loose and fell off, so the cover plate and air filter fell off somewhere out on track. So I need a replacement. The one I have is 65mm deep (including the back and cover plates) and fits onto a twin 40 weber. Has anyone got one they want to sell?

(I spent the rest of the track day driving round with airfilters made from a pair of tights tie wrapped to the trumpets. Not pretty, but it kept the bugs out.)

I've got one, 65mm plate to plate. It was fitted to a weber 45 though, not sure if they're the same fitting as 40s. anyone know  :t-up:

I've got one, 65mm plate to plate. It was fitted to a weber 45 though, not sure if they're the same fitting as 40s. anyone know  :t-up:

I think they're the same, but I'm not sure. If they are I'd be very interested in your's.

Just had a look in Burton's catalogue, the same filter is listed for both DCOE 40's and 45's.  :t-up:

Excellent used condition, new outer cover still with protective covering.  :t-up:  How about £25 and a bit of postage :t-up:  :t-up:

Excellent used condition, new outer cover still with protective covering.  :t-up:  How about £25 and a bit of postage :t-up:  :t-up:

It's a deal.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.