• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Zetec Engine Age

Mitchamidilly

Sent a letter to Mr Ford today requesting verification of engine age. THere is a section asking for the age of the engine which I am sure I know  :p

Question is: Is it better to send the letter from Ford with SVA application or can I just apply for SVA?

I wanted a date in Nottingham for the FRiday before Bruntingthorpe in the very vain hope I might make it there. Things are obviously tight time wise.

What is the usual wait for SVA? It does give an option to request a date and I still have a bit of fettling to do.

Cheers,

Mitch

I wouldn't have thought you'd need to send it with the application. Just take it with you so if there's any question when it comes to the emissions test you can show it to the examiner.

I'd phone round the local centres and ask what their availability is. I think the applications are processed centrally but you may be able to reserve a slot with a centre beforehand. Waiting lists probably vary from centre to centre.

Kevin