• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smithy

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• perksy

• V 8

Exactly...and there you are trying to get me to spend £18k that I havent got before I have one. The conservatory that i promised Jane 2 years ago is still powering me around circuits at weekends  :oops:

Anyway...back to the topic.

The best Westfield that anyone could want to buy is for sale on this thread...

Isn't Andy Hawkins due an upgrade to his car by now  :devil:  :laugh:  ;)  :p  :D

Ah but it doesnt have a long range tank and comfy seats  :p

Oi, I resemble that remark (even if it is accurate :p)

I think Mrs. H would certainly draw the line at this, and I seriously doubt I could come anywhere near to doing the car justice...

Andy

Err, I think it was all accurate :)

Andy

"I don't understand the 2nd price market of westfields it seems £14K is the limit on most cars."

i cant work out why lots of average cars sell for 12-14k and then folks spend another 5k on them, and they are still no where near competitive,

perhaps i would be better of breaking the car when you look at the cost of even some of the little un-noticed parts on the car,

eg bespoke SBD gundrilled drive shaft - £250

carbon seat - £400

carbon under tray £300

a grand spent allready and the list goes on!

follow me!

Good point well put.

It cost more than you're asking to build a road car to the "westfield standard spec"!!!

Good luck with the sale, it's worth every penny.

Paul

Mark,

Will you accept garden vouchers? I seem to have quite a few kicking about after getting married last year. I can only think that Jane got in their first and gave people the wedding list and I ended up with nothing useful  :arse:

John

ps

By options i mean that the car could be offered at a lower price, eg minus the shocks etc,

depending on the level of interest i might sell the car as a roller, open to any ideas, offers on various specs.

Be a shame to split it BUT.......'needs must' and all that........ :(

Be a shame to split it BUT.......

I'd be intrested in some of the parts.

Maybe a swap + cash for some bits, that way the cars still whole, but you retain some of the money.

I don't think I can aford it but I'd love the engine.

Got a lovely SBD to swap it with :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.