Boot Box for Widebody

Steve R

Brand new Westfield wide-body boot box for sale.  

Very rare colour!!  :D  (gotta be worth more because of that, surely?!!)  Calling Bananaman or Sowts... :D:D  .

Could easily be painted or hidden under a tonneau cover if required.

£20 plus postage, or collection from Warwickshire.

8165.jpeg

Thanks,

Steve.

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I don't believe this!  I've been after one of these since getting my Westy...

... But I need a NARROW one!

:arse:

• 2 weeks later...

could be interested waiting for boot lid from westfield so not sure if boot box needs cutting or not

ARE we the two of the three in this colour any body know how many we made ????????????

My cars this colour as well. From when I bought  mine (Dec 04) I was told they made a batch of 3 and my order would use the last body.

Could have been a sales ploy though, depending when you both got yours.

Already have a boot box fitted - and a boot lid - bl**** hell that could be ultra rare and valuable !!

mine was registerd 1999

seen the one above with the orange wheel arches (well cool)

and saw one at curbrough track with a roll cage on  

so maybe thats four!!!!!!

hope the count dont get above 10 i'll have to be taking my socks and shoes off to count that high

Not as rare as Boghouse blue then :cool:  :cool:

:D  :D   Can't think why!!  ;)  :p  :D  How many Boghouses then?  Is it two?

Anyway, boot box is already sold thanks.  

As for the number of powder blue cars, yes, that must be 4 then...  I wasn't aware of yours Andy.

My bodywork was made last summer, the factory said they could still do it for me if I wanted it, although they don't advertise that colour as a standard one any more.

Not as rare as Boghouse blue then :cool:  :cool:

:D  :D   Can't think why!!  ;)  :p  :D  How many Boghouses then?  Is it two?

Anyway, boot box is already sold thanks.  

As for the number of powder blue cars, yes, that must be 4 then...  I wasn't aware of yours Andy.

My bodywork was made last summer, the factory said they could still do it for me if I wanted it, although they don't advertise that colour as a standard one any more.

When mine was made the guy who built it speced V.Light Race bodywork and when he went to collect it wasn't as light as required so they made him another Paper thin set... :D

So that original set must have been sold on arround 2002???????

When mine was made the guy who built it speced V.Light Race bodywork and when he went to collect it wasn't as light as required so they made him another Paper thin set... :D

So that original set must have been sold on arround 2002???????

I know what you mean...

Being a BEC I was expecting bodywork that was significantly lighter/thinner than on my previous car (I understand that lightweight panels are standard on BEC orders).  

However, it has some very thick areas and much thinner areas!  ???  Oh well...

So is that 4 1/2 so far?  ;) ...or maybe mine only counts as a half too because of all it's orangey bits?!

8326.jpeg

Got the rear wheels to fit then Steve?

I photographed a Boghouse Blue car for the calendar yesterday and it looks very good under studio lights.

Helped of course by the model, Shelley, who was frankly STUNNING.

By far the best looking model I have photographed to date :):):)

Helped of course by the model, Shelley, who was frankly STUNNING.

By far the best looking model I have photographed to date :):):)

Ahem..  so where are the usual teasing pictures then??!!  Surely we need a quick peek as an incentive to order a few extra calendars?!  :D  ;)

As for the rear wheels, they're temporarily on but I'm still waiting for some proper hubcentric spacers and some wider rear arches from Westfield.  Car is currently off the road until this is sorted  :( (I've sold my old arches so the car isn't exactly legal now!).

Steve.

By far the best looking model I have photographed to date

So what did you get from her that the others did not give you?   :oops:

Seems we're a pretty select bunch, hardly likely to dominate one meet by the sounds of it but perhaps we could try depending on where we are - Sussex in my case.

I've also gone for a Gulf look with banded orange nose and stripe. plain blue wheelarches etc I'm afraid but got a couple more stickers on mine based on LE Mans entries - sad frustrated GT40 kit  wannabe that's me.

I'd stick a picture on but have no idea how to - one day I'll learn

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.