Tunnel Top Panels

Steve R

For sale: Tunnel top panels to suit 'Mega' bike engine chassis.  Will not suit car-engined chassis.

Powder coated satin black, brand new from Westfield, never been fitted.  Ideal to smarten up your interior without the expense of carbon panels.  £20 INCLUDING p&p.

7329.jpeg

Thanks,

Steve.

Over tired  :D

I deleted the post by accident...

???

You 'accidentally' hit the 'Delete' button, and then 'accidentally' clicked on the 'Yep, I'm a grown-up' button? ???

:)

Andy

I deleted the post by accident...

???

You 'accidentally' hit the 'Delete' button, and then 'accidentally' clicked on the 'Yep, I'm a grown-up' button? ???

Andy

Excuse me?

Yes, I did, I thought I posted the same thing twice and deleted it, however it only posted once, hence I posted the same thing again.

Any other questions I can help you with today?

Any other questions I can help you with today?

Sorry, it wasn't meant to be a dig (hence the smiley). I just found it a little amusing.

(there's another one ;))

Andy

It sounded like one to me.

Here is another smiley :)

PS. Stephen, payment sent electronically to your account. Please see my pm with regards to postage.

It sounded like one to me.

Well, like I say, it wasn't meant to be one (that's why I put the smiley in...)

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.