Lumenition ECU+Loom

itguy

Hi Everyone

Due to my change of ECU to a megasquirt, I've got my old Lumenition ECU, Loom and Software/Cable/USB Dongle up for sale.

Items are:

EMK105 (Software), C460 (ECU) and WH162 (Loom).

Dsc00024.jpg

All retail prices can be seen at lumenitions website and this lot retails for a whopping £959 inc VAT, scary!

Some details then;

There are NO sensors included

No coilpack included

The system has been driving my 1800 zetec very well ever since I've had the car. It runs the ignition (via the two pictured external coilpack drivers, so its meant for running wasted spark) and injection too.

The software is GEMS based (i believe) and is included, together with the all-important USB dongle that is mated to the ECU serial number - the software won't operate without this (and the special serial cable also included)

It supports the following inputs; TPS, MAP, AIR TEMP, COOLANT TEMP, VR SENSOR, LAMBDA (only for tuning s/w readout) and has inbuilt pressure sensor for atmospheric changes.

It supports the following outputs; INJECTORSx4, COILPACK, TACHO, SHIFT LIGHT, FUEL PUMP.

It supports all the usual fueling things like acceleration enrichment, warmup enrichment, voltage adjustment for injector PW, cranking ignition settings etc.

The maps are 10x12 for both fuel and ignition, interpolation as standard too.

Take a look at lumenitions support pages for the user manuals etc.

I have the manuals on CD Rom with the software that will be supplied.

Its difficult to price but I think £300 the lot is fair (including my maps!)

either PM / email me will.legge@dsl.pipex.com or call me 07879 628973

Thanks

Will.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.