High pressure & flow Bosch inj pump

mef

Brand new Bosch 0580 254 909 fuel injection pump, suitable for throttle body conversions on a Westfield etc. Massive flow rate from this pump would supply enough fuel for up to 500 Bhp! Comes complete with banjo union & fitting kit for outlet connection. Bargain! £85

Martin 07837 721986

If this has -6 fittings at both ends then I want it. First dibs please subject to the fittings question...

I can supply it with a -6 outlet fitting if required but the inlet would normally want to be bigger than that anyway (low pressure side) It has a 1/2" "push-on" fitting that is integral to the case so it can't physically be altered. The alternative would be to make up an adaptor using a very short length of hose to whatever fitting you want. My own car uses a -8 on the inlet side.

Cheers,

Martin

OK. I already have a pump with the push on inlet fittings, so I don't need another one! Thanks anyway.

OK Blatman, the 909 pump has push on fittings, you need a 949 unit that has a metric screw thread on both ends, that way you can fit adaptors to -8 & -6 etc, only thing is price is about double!

Cheers,

Martin

The Bosch 0580 254 044 has screw on fittings and can deliver a bit more fuel than the 909.

Its very good at maintaining flow at higher pressures so is favoured on turbo engines.

Only problem is they are £165 + VAT they do come up on ebay a fair bit though.

Cheers

Bazzer

Bazzer, you are quite correct, the 044 is the ultimate Bosch pump but the 979 that I use on my Subaru is less expensive and adequate for 300Bhp and has screw threads like the 044. The 909 I have advertised is more powerful than the 979 but only has the push-on inlet fitting.

Martin

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.