• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• KerryS

• Buzz Billsberry

Now here's a question :0

Is there someone staying overnight at Donny that would take some responsibility for my generator over Sat night/Sunday morning?

Garry B says he'll take it home on Sunday for me but I'd be grateful if someone could make sure as far as reasonably practicable that it doesn't go walkabout.

TIA

Kerry

A large robust chain and padlock  ;)  ;) If I can't find a hook-up mine will be padlocked to back of mobile tent  :D  :D  ;)

:D  :D  :D sorted  :D

No Dogs allowed at this event. Not sure if we will be attending :(  :(  :mad:

Sh*t my girl friend's gonna be disappointed :down:  still It will be a great night!

Buzz

A large robust chain and padlock  ;)  ;) If I can't find a hook-up mine will be padlocked to back of mobile tent  :D  :D  ;)

So I chain it to Garry's marquee?  ???  ???

Mind you, someone'll probably nick teh marquee and leave the genny :D

Kerry

Cadwell sprint on Saturday then driving over for Saturday night and Sunday :)  :D  :)

*******************SITE DETAILS***************

I have been talking to Limelight and the Marquee suppliers and things are about sorted.

The marquee will be put up on Friday morning, should be 30ft * 20ft. Comes with 5 trestle tables, 3 patio tables, 16 chairs and lights. Kerry is kindly bringing his generator...again.

We should have the same spot as last year and we will be marking out the area with posts/tape to stop the interlopers that kept appearing.

Mark Mason has volunteered, a couple more would be useful late on Fri afternoon.

If you have any questions/concerns please mail/ring me.

I have a limited number of passes, these will be for people manning the club stand over the weekend (dont forget kit car drivers get in free).

Garry 079 799 07489 Garry@cosworthpower.com

NOTE TO DERBY/NOTTS MEMBERS..if you are planning to help out over the weekend can you confirm with me please.

Merchandising will be there from late afternoon Saturday (I have to work in the morning).   I'll be staying over on Sat night, and there all day Sunday.

Garry, can I pick up a pass from when I get there?

I'll give you a ring.

Neil