• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

The National Kit & Performance Show

Buzz Billsberry

Should be in the Westy if the the weather is ok and i''ll be stopping saturday night

Buzz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• KerryS

• Buzz Billsberry

There will be a club marquee  ;)  :D  ................ not sure what size just yet ................ as Bunny is sorting out a suitable size with our suppliers to suit size of stand allocated  :D  ;) The original ordered was toooooooooo big  :D  :D  :blush:  ;)

Generator .................... dunno depends on what H&S jobsworth rules say from organisers, if it's like Stoneleigh then generators are not allowed, again Bunny is checking out  :D  ;)

I'm providing a 600w genny for the marquee as I did last year, as discussed with Garry last week. I shall bring it on Saturday am. I won't be there on Sunday but I assume Garry will look after it for me.

Kerry

Boing!

My post on genny rating has been edited to show 600W now that I have looked at the label on it rather than the 300W I posted initially  :durr:

Kerry

We'll wait for futher info on marquee front - before we decide which kit to bring - if we are allowed to play music

Probably best to e-mail Garry Bunn direct, he's a wise man and rarely sniffs around here  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Forgotten how much stella I can stack on the back of the Boghouse :p  :D  :0

I'd better make it 2 crates to be sure :D  :D

Just to let you know Scott me and the founder members of the WBDC (Westfield Beer Drinking Club) have nominated your to join the elite team but 1st you have a task to perform and has to be confirmed by one of our members. We will advise you of the task on the night of the Meet. I also think Mark Jackson has been nominated as well. I don't think you or Mark  will has any problems in reaching the tuff membership challenge of the WBDC

Buzz

Might go for the weekend but there's no way my car will make the noise lmit.

Passy rides please :D

Thats the Beeland of old i remember, still after a lift after all these years !!!!

:D  :D

I AM taking the legendary Boghouse :cool:  but it's a bit noisy for Donningtons super strict noise lmits...So I'll be looking to blag track rides in whatever is allowed on the circuit (Not much I'd wager!!)

Oi...I'm not as old as you Ginge

You've had all your grey hairs cut out then Scott  :D  :D  ???  ???  :devil:  :D