• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

The National Kit & Performance Show

Buzz Billsberry

This is the last bash of the year so lets make a top overnight event a sort of Le-Mans re-union & pre run for next years event.....I'll bring the duck!!!

Buzz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• KerryS

• Buzz Billsberry

just received this e-mail seems a bit steep to me!

Good morning,

Yes you can camp at Donington in your motor home and the camping area is on the Infield. You can camp on Friday and Saturday evening at a cost of £5 per night. The cost of tickets are £9 per adult per day or if you are staying the whole weekend £8 per adult per day. Total cost for the whole weekend would be £42 to be booked in advance on 01737 225857 or on the gate on the day for a total of £50.

Regards

Sally

Errrr Does that mean that Kit car drivers have to pay this year for Entrance  ???

Aswell as Camping   ???

Can't see anything on their site that says Entrance is Free to Kit car drivers like it usually does   :suspect:

I'm thinking I may camp - Jak/Kerry you interested?

(no, thats not an offer  <!--emo&:D )

I don't do camping and the Westy cannot tow a 1400kg caravan :D  so it'll be day visits.

Kerry

Erm didn't you camp @Le-Mans????

Buzz

Nope. Never been to Le Mans :down:  Well not to see THE race anyway.

Kerry

Flippen eck Buzz, you avin a senior moment ???   that was me at Le Mans with MY caravan  :p

Glad I won't be camping under the Limelight price scheme  :down:  :down:  :down:  :bangshead: Might be cheaper to camp at the nearby campsite  ???  ???

Just rang limelight and as far as I've been told its free for entry of kit car and DRIVER....Any passengers need to pay for entry.

Camping is infield of the circuit at £5 per night per tent.

Camping is also payable on the day

Weather permitting I'll be there Saturday till Sunday

I'll take the free option for camping thanks  ;)  :D Just need to hope I'm within 75 metres of a hook-up  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  ;)

Looking forward to my team Stanton brekky

You gotta find the Team Bus first Mr B  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Already have one  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

It says RHOCAR on it  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :blush:

I see from the list of exhibitors on the Limelight website that Westfield are not there agan this year.

This is an observation, not a criticism. There seemed to be some moans last year they weren't there but if you know before you go, assuming it's true, you won't be disappointed :p

Kerry