TVR Chim

david matthias

REDUCED TO £9,000

The time has come to part with my Chim.

We have bought a Mini Cooper S Works for the everyday car Which will mean I can start to look at building another westy soon!

Once I have paid for the mini that is.

1997 Chimaera 400 PRICE NOW REDUCED TO

£9,500 ONO £9,000 to any WSCC member!  

Facelift model

62600 miles

Just had 12,000 service, waxoyle, mot & other work done by Ian at Middlewich

Service history TVR & Independent back to 1999

Avus blue with half leather Magnolia interior with blue dash top & carpets

Power steering, aluminium brake handle & column stalks.

Good overall condition inside & out.

DSC00441s.JPG

DSC00440s.JPG

DSC00442s.JPG

DSC00439s.JPG

David 07816508872 Staffs

Ok so I now have the worlds biggest pictures.

Wonder how to shrink them ??

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit of a barge!

Not sure I like the red and yellow paint, athough it looks tidy enough...

The car is not bad though

;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  ;)  ;)

Hi All

Now reduced to £10,500 ONO and £10250 to any WSCC member.

Morbius I know what you mean about the marroon & yellow but the customers seem to like it so i can live with it at least if the boats are out on hire i don't have to look at the colour.

My own boat is a more traditional green & red thats for sale as well if anybody's interested come to think of it I may put an add up for that as well its transport after all!

David

Thanks Chris

Pretty quiet out there at the mo seems that the football thing has been having an effect.

• 3 weeks later...

REDUCED AGAIN AS IT LOOKS LIKE MY NEED FOR A MORTGAGE IS GETTING CLOSER !! NOW £9,500 I REALLY NEED A QUICK SALE!

It is looking like my boat is sold so the car is going to have to take second place to a house. A shame as I really want another westy!

• 4 weeks later...

BTT

Boat now sold offer accepted on house Just the chim to sell now open to offers around £9,000 please

It,s Gotta go.

David

• 1 month later...
Blimey .................. very tidy looking car .............. and yet the boat sold before TVR  :(  :(  ???  ???

Currently discussing with Jo the possibilty of changing the Chim for a Westy so if anybody fancies a change I might be interested.

I would really like an unfinished project as I miss the building of the car almost as much as driving it. I have just been reminded that we have a house to rebuild so would consider most options up to a straight swap.

So if anybody is interested drop me a line.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.