Thames Valley - Meet Chelts Area

Neil H

Hi all.

Any regrets about missing out on the atmosphere of Le Mans? If so, then make up for it by attending The Chelt's Areas biggest event in July - Meet the Neighbours & Cotswolds Driving Tour!

SAT 15th JULY

-------------

Arrive at Highwayman Pub near Cirencester, before 10am if you wish to join 70 mile tour of Cotswolds (TULIP guide £2), or arrive 5pm to make evening BBQ.

Pub open from 10am serving coffee & snacks.

BBQ (5pm) is £8 per head on the day.

Camp over Saturday night, next to pub, with your own tent for free! Then sit back, drink beer, meet other members and enjoy all things Westfield! You can even clear out your garage and bring along bits for sale/swap/give away. There will also be free sound testing and ‘Track Developments’ will be on site giving vehicle dynamic checks @ £10!!!

SUN 16th July

-------------

Wake up with headache! Then full breakfast in the pub for a small fee.

The event is always well attended and numbers restricted! So, if like me, you don't wish to miss out then reply to me ASAP letting me know what you'll be attending, as below;

1. Are you joining Cotswolds Tour and need TULIP guide?

2. Are you attending BBQ (important! numbers restricted!)?

3. Are you camping over?

I need to pass numbers to Tony Sighe in the next week or two.

Congratulations to Tony for organising such a superb event. Don't miss out!

Cheers,

Neil

I'm afraid I have visitors that weekend, so that's me out :( (I've already twice left early from visits to them to go to Westfield events, and I think they're getting a bit peeved, so I wouldn't be able to get out of this one.)

• 2 weeks later...

Last call for any more members wishing to join us at the superb "Cheltenham: Meet the Neighbours Weekend".

I need to give Tony the final numbers, in the next day or two, for each aspect of the weekend you wish to attend (indicated below). BBQ is running out fast! Don't miss out.

Cheers,

Neil