winning race car so it has been in good hands

pics at www.westfield.co.nr

Please e-mail Lloyd at

haworthlloyd@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...

Here we go again...

Andy

it's like put a advert on two time  :angry:

Any chance of translating that sentence into English? ???

Andy

I am 99% sure that that ad was posted by the club chairman because the guy bought the car after being offered insurance only to then have the insurance offer removed and finding no other insurance company would insure him. So the guy had no option but to try to sell it if he had been able to insure the car he would have joined our excellent club so this ad was placed as a guesture of good will by the club to help the guy out which I think you will find is alot different than placing an advert to make a mate some money and I for one support the club in this action 100%

it's like put a advert on two time  :angry:

Any chance of translating that sentence into English? ???

Andy

At least it was in lower case  :D

Yeah, half way there I guess.

Andy

He would have joined if he could get insurance... Thats nice. :)

I don't want to stir but I feel that it seems a member is being treated differently to someone who has control over the boardroom. He asked the question to the person who posted the advert as he felt he was beng treated unfairly... If there is a valid reason then fine, but I think Richard who is a paid up member has the right to question...

Here we go again...

Andy

Any chance of translating that sentence into English?

Andy

At least it was in lower case  

Some what unhelpful maybe...

but I think Richard who is a paid up member has the right to question...

And Richard who is a paid up member has the right to post adverts but not on behalf of somebody who is not a paid up member as per the club rules

He would have joined if he could get insurance... Thats nice.

Get a grip he was stuffed by an insurance company not trying to offload some unwanted wheels I would hope if I was in a similar position somebody would help me !!! or you for that matter !

And the other point is, he didn't just get a mate to post, in breach of frequently discussed club rules; he had the courtesy to approach the club chairman, who, quite rightly I feel, decided that an exception should be made, and made it.

I, Therefore, deserve the same courtesy and should of been notified that my add was in breech rather than deleted without conversation. Do you now understand my English Andy BOVVERD

Rules are  Rules.       The story as i heard it was that the owner a lad of 21  had asked  the insurance company to insure him which they said no probs , but after picking the car up, they quoted just short of £2000 as he did not say it was a BEC in the first place.

Any way I gave a mate a lift on Sunday up to Huddersfield and he is now the new owner of a well put together red megablade. Its now in the Wilts, Berks area.   And he saw the add on Piston Heads not WSCC.

And the other point is, he didn't just get a mate to post, in breach of frequently discussed club rules; he had the courtesy to approach the club chairman, who, quite rightly I feel, decided that an exception should be made, and made it.

and he also had his own original advert deleted twice. Then made a request and thereupon fully explained his problem with insurance and noted he would be providing a donation to club funds as a thank you upon sale of his car - Yes it is cheaper on piston heads - however he is unable to edit this advert and would like it known that the price is same as noted on PH  ;)