Compomotive CXRs in black with R888 tyres

steve_m

I had finally decided to keep these but simply don't have the space, so they have to go unfortunately.

Four wheels and tyres, Ford 108 PCD, all 205/50-15" with Toyo R888 tyres, front tyres have about 4mm of tread (hardly worn, they only come with about 5 mm) and rears about 3mm so still road legal and ideal for track days.

One pair of wheels is ET15 so stick out by an additional 22mm over the standard Westfield ET37 fitment (they have a wider hub) so you don't need a spacer on the rears.  One pair is ET37.  Centre hole is Ford size, they are currently fitted to Ford hubs.

The front wheels have very slight damage to the inner rim where they have just kissed the lower shock mount (on my Dax) so the paint has been removed, before I fitted lock stops.  Cosmetic damage only and apart from this are in perfect condition.

Outside of rims are perfect, no kerbing at all.  Come with 4 centre caps.

The fronts are 4.9Kg and the rears about 5.4Kg IIRC so very light for a cast wheel.

Looking for £250, can't post them so must collect from north Herts or I can deliver/meet half way in Herts/Beds/Cambs/Essex/North London etc.

Sold to Mike.  Thanks to everybody else, appreciate the interest  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.