Will a wide track fit on a BJT Minno?

MVS

Have a chance of a s/h, B.James Minno. Which according to their web site the bed is 5'5'' wide.

My question is (as I have no wheels to put on my wagon-yet, so I could measure it) with factory wide track will the bed be wide enough?

The factory figures are a width of 1660mm, which I convert to 5'5 1/3''.

Any Minno owners out there that can reasure me?

:durr:

My wide-track fitted with about 1" either side. It's tight but they will go on. The other thing to consider is the height of your exhaust outlet as this can foul on the side of the trailer...

Dave O

My gree car has wide track with 7 x 15 ET31 wheels and 195-50-15 tyres. It goes on my Minno, but it's close...

My widetrack fits with 8" rears but i have to drop the rear stays else my exhaust outlet touches the one that side .

i have 50mm factory widetrack and with 8's on the rear the rear is slightly wider still

with 7x13 and 205x 60's it gives this much room on a minnow

2005_0818diffuser0001.jpg

My widetrack fits with 8" rears but i have to drop the rear stays else my exhaust outlet touches the one that side .

i have 50mm factory widetrack and with 8's on the rear the rear is slightly wider still

with 7x13 and 205x 60's it gives this much room on a minnow

2005_0818diffuser0001.jpg

goodness me get them tyres on right :durr:  :oops:

Did you enjoy Brands m8. The flymo would have loved it if I could have got *my* tyres sorted!!! :sheep: . I took my mates SR3 out. I have been completely ruined, life will never be the same again :blush:

JT

Slightly off topic but how wide is the average widebody westie??  :durr:

Hopefully will be ordering my starter kit on payday!

Thanks in advance!