westy wanted SEIW cash waiting

JeffC

wanted for a mate, SEIW westy, prefered with windscreen/doors weather gear carpets etc.  budget up to £8k (ish). will consider either  zetec/vx/ cvh, maybe even a live axel if a very tidy build and priced correct  but must be a wide bodied car..  Ive checked on here / ebay and pistonheads daily , hes not expecting to nick one this time of year but he is looking for VFM..

location unimportant will travel for the right car at the right price..  cash waiting for anyone after a quick sale  :t-up:

another one for round here??  can you not do a bulk buy???  has mr. thompson finaly seen the light?

spotted a black b.e.c on the back of a car trailor beng towed by a new silver range rover in aycliffe tother day, thought it might of been heading your way?

another one for round here??  can you not do a bulk buy???  has mr. thompson finaly seen the light?

spotted a black b.e.c on the back of a car trailor beng towed by a new silver range rover in aycliffe tother day, thought it might of been heading your way?

yeh was the busa I sold Simon, fitted him some new T.B"s runs like a clock now! think hes keeping it  :t-up:

trickshot Thompson is after one now  :D  :D  ???

Will be selling my vauxhall seiw in couple of weeks if interested?

yeh , mail me the details /pics across and I will forward them to my pal..  ;)  :t-up:

thanks for the offers fellers, just returned from a 9 hour round trip to collect a 2006 vx redtop.. and very nice it is too  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Due to a time waster I've a SEi 2litr vauxhall engined

car for sale at £7500 that I thought I'd sold.....

built in 1994 and is a very reliable road car and great fun for track days!

The car was the first of three built in quick succession for friends of ours by Gerry Trapani of DGL Services Unit 1 Popes Lane Oldbury,West Midlands B69 4PA

Tel 0121 552 9182

Gerry built the car for his own use but was persuaded to sell it to me after a road test. Gerry was a personal friend and known to be a perfectionist. As a consequence many of the parts sourced from the factory were initially rejected by Gerry during the build including the first carbon fibre dash that the switches simply fell through! So I guess that the factory will remember him? A comprehensive picture library is available of the build.

The car is a wide-bodied car with detachable rear arches and cycle wings fitted. All the wings carry carbon fibre effect inserts.

Vauxhall 2.0litre 16v is fitted ex- Astra GSi that had been a rear end write off. This was fitted with 2 x 45 DCOE Webers with K & N Air Filters after rebuilding / balancing incorporating Cosworth bolts etc. Dyno reading 162 bhp at 6200 rpm; Oil cooler fitted & electric cooling fan. Copper 4 branch into one exhaust to side stainless silencer. A spare quick change "effective" silencer is also available for 'quiet' days! An engine immobiliser is fitted for security. The vehicle has had an Mobil One engine oil change completed by Gerry and an annual service prior to each M.o.T

The gearbox is a 5 speed Getrag ex Opal Manta

Suspension is independent all round with SPAX adjustable dampers; Chromed Coil Springs on the front and a Sierra L.S.D.

Alloy wheels are Compomotive 15" Dia Tyres 195 x 50 are new Yokohama A509 There are 2 new and unused x 16" Dia matching wheels available too!

Disc Brakes on each corner are Brembo four pots, cross drilled on the front with Ferodo racing pads all round( I've some new spare pads too!)Brake lines are braided.

The body is BRG with a yellow nose cone & bonnet is on a powder coated wide chassis. There is a green tinted screen fitted & a spare clear screen available on sale. The interior trim is black and the high backed vinyl seats are trimmed with yellow. The 12" Momo steering wheel is leather covered connects to the Kwikrak ; Willans seat belts are fitted. There is a full tonneau and side screens but no other weather gear. the volt meter; fuel gauge; oil pressure gauge & water temp together with the Rev Counter & speedo instruments are white faced VDO items. There is a stainless steel roll bar fitted.

The current M.o.T expires on 25 September 2006 & the car is taxed until end September 2006 Current Mileage is 5700

The car has always been garaged and covered by a fitted dust sheet with a battery conditioner to maintain the electric’s in A1 condition. There is also a fitted green coloured waterproof car cover available with the car.

It can be viewed by appointment at my Shifnal, Shropshire home telephone 01 952 461584 evenings or by calling my office daytime 01 827 304 160 (Will be answered as 'National Windscreens';)

Jeff - Malcolm's car above is quite tidy and nippy  ;)  ;)  :D

Jeff,

Are you aiming to be the new Terry Nightingale? :D

John

Jeff,

Are you aiming to be the new Terry Nightingale? :D

John

whos he then  ???

got a bit of an addiction with a bargain :p

maybe florence  Nightingale :durr:  :D  :D

He used to buy and sell Westfields for a living out of Saffron Walden and did some race prep work on them too. He now rents villas in Portugal. See www.terrynightingale.co.uk

He used to buy and sell Westfields for a living out of Saffron Walden and did some race prep work on them too. He now rents villas in Portugal. See www.terrynightingale.co.uk

He sold up quite a few years ago, shame because he had an excellent setup. I went to have a look around once. :)

My Westfield is an ex Terry Nightingale car.

He sold up quite a few years ago, shame because he had an excellent setup. I went to have a look around once. :)

Terry closed down his Saffron Walden operation some years ago but then moved to Newmarket, finally packed up in 2004 to concentrate on running the classic Formula 2 championship which he reckoned he could do from anywhere in Europe!  I think the villas are the bread and butter rather like the Westfields were in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He used to buy and sell Westfields for a living out of Saffron Walden and did some race prep work on them too.

Buzz

Somewhat of an understatement John!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.