damaged westy :-(

JeffC

I might be wrong, but it looks like David Mattias's old car?

At least it looks like they got out ok, that's the main thing.. :t-up:

it is indeed my old car & it cost me £13,500 to build.

and thats not the only thing thats wrong about the advert.

well where to start

claims to be professionally built, I am not a profesional car builder

claims to be built from all new parts, parts were either reconditioned or new

claims new blue printed engine built by three different builders! it was built by me with admitedly a lot of machining work done by Mike Tansky of Fereday.

claims all new gearbox,lsd,brakes "infact everything was new hence new reg in 2004"

gearbox came straight out of the sierrra as did the diff. The brakes also came off the sierra although they were all new or recon,

it was registered on an age related plate as it was an sdv.

it cost me £13,500 to build not £25,000!

Not sure where £32,000 came from!

Just wish i had known it was for sale for £2,900 I would have pushed it back home for that.

I was intending to build another so maybe I should try & buy it back?

David

Oh yes & I am pretty sure it had 3300miles on it when i sold it I know Neil did not put many miles on it he was admitting to 600 when i emailed him some time ago.

not bad as they are claiming 3200miles

Yes i have know spoken to the advertiser & it gets stranger see my other posting under wrecked sei

This listing (#4643546446) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Try searching for another item now.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.