porsche 924

higgsti

for sale porsche 924 for sale due to upgraditus on westy .5 months mot 7 months tax.needs a service and back box slight accident damage to front drivers corner as pics.ideal track day car or pimp my ride candidate .price £250ono

7508.jpeg

7506.jpeg

7504.jpeg

7507.jpeg

7505.jpeg

7509.jpeg

7510.jpeg

7511.jpeg

7512.jpeg

tel 07976613003

paul

I can't believe your selling it.

This would be an ideal track day car, or a base car for the BRSCC Porsche 924 Championship

Clicky

Dan

You could have washed it!!!   :D:D:p;)

Ideal Wet day track car BTW... :D

Not again... I've got a bad hankering for something cheap to rag the s**t out of on track days. I very nearly put a 924 sized hole in the wedding account when the last one came up for sale, now your all doing it to me again...

:D

upgrade bug has bitten  :D

What? You mean you're going to buy a bucket;sponge and some car polish?? :p  :oops:

upgrade bug has bitten  :D

What? You mean you're going to buy a bucket;sponge and some car polish?? :p  :oops:

:D  :D  :D

Perhaps some 'Mr Muscle' oven cleaner would suit him best..  :D  :D  :t-up:

Not again... I've got a bad hankering for something cheap to rag the s**t out of on track days. I very nearly put a 924 sized hole in the wedding account when the last one came up for sale, now your all doing it to me again...

:D

Martin It's £250 !!!

You could spend that and justify it as necessary stress management prior to the big day!  :D  :sheep:

Take it down to Angy and it'll all seem worthwhile.

If I had the room to keep it I'd take it off his hands..... And treat it properly!  Nice soapy wash....  :D  :D

What am i gonna use for wet track days now  :durr:

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll find another bargain on Ebay  :suspect:  :D  :durr:

Hi Paul,

have you still got the 924 for sale?  I've been thinking about some thing like that for a track day toy and am interested.

My main problem is the space for another car, but I could leave it at a mates house for a while if you still have it.

Has it got any major problems?

Kirk

sold and he got a bargain.ill let the new owner annouce himself :0

I'm running out of space to put cars now :D:D:D

Kirk

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.