Filter

Azzacat

If i need one? Can you point me in the direction of a supplier of a cheap low pressure fuel filter with 15mm ends, i want it to go between the tank and the pump, just to protect the pump a bit, i already have a Bullet high pressure filter up the front pre injectors,,

On Another note, when will i be able to assosiate my Username with my membership number? does it really take 21 days?

Cheers!

Welcome.

Are you sure you need a low pressure filter, your topic says pre-injection filter?

If you are running carbs you will need a low pressure filter which are very cheap... Burton/Car Builder Solutions/local car shop etc.

If you are running injection you will need a high pressure filter, iam using a vauxhall astra item.

If you are running injection, what car is it, swirl pot etc ?

HTH