Small Trailer

amgas

This belongs to a member of our local motor club - may be of interest to WSCC members so i am posting here - Please contact John on the e-mail address provided direct rather than myself.

Trailer for sale

Small sturdy car transporter bought last month on ebay for £250 (Item number: 4616466780).  Towed back to Bristol (absolutely no problem) and overhauled by local firm for £150 (have bill).  However I then found that the tracks are too close together for the Fiesta (dangler-up on my part!;) so it needs to go.  

The trailer's size is as follows: Maximum overall length = 13' 6" (4.1m). Bed length = 9'8" (2.95m). Maximum overall width = bed width = 5'9" (1.75m). Track width = 56" (1.4m) outside and 36" (0.9m) inside. Bed height is 18".  The original (German) plate on the front towhitch section (probably prior to being modified) reads 500Kg to 850Kg.  The tyres do need replacing (12" I think).

The trailer is currently stored in Trowbridge and can be viewed there.  Don't hesitate to email if you wish to know more.  I could deliver the trailer within a reasonable radius.

Open to offers - Email john_e_f_corfield@hotmail.com

Picture Here

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.