Raceline Waterail Plumbing

Mitchamidilly

I have tried a search and could probably put together a kit myself eventually but wondered if anyone has a kit of silicone hose bits I need to plumb in the waterail to the polo rad?

I am installing a heater and do not plan to use a header tank. I also have the ally pipes supplied with the standard Westfield kit.

Still looks like a few joins are needed. For example 2 x 90deg elbows would be needed out from the rail in order to include a 90 deg twist and point forward towards the rad. Is there one part which does all this without joins?

Sorry if it sounds obviuos but this is the first time I have donde this hense newbie post  :D

Cheers,

P.S. Need to update my pic! Car is rolling and will be PO red.

I did this recently very easy to fit.  You will need the following.

1 x 8MM FLEXI SILICONE BLUE HOSE - for overflow

1 x 32MM FLEXI SILICONE BLUE HOSE for joining system to rad

1 x 45/32MM 90 DEGREE REDUCER HOSE - for water pump

2 x HOSE JOINER 1:1/4'' X 12'' to connect between water rail to rad hose and water pump to rad hose

1 x 32MM 90 DEGREE BLUE HOSE ELBOW - for water rail

Plus hose clips

I do not have a heater but this would just require a couple of additional flexi hoses.  Also have a polo radiator and no header tank.

System works very well but you need to drill a 3mm hole in thermostat to allow gradual warm up but this is easy.

Hope this is of help.