1997 Weber Alpha ECU

Mark19800_0

Ignition only ECU

The part number of the unit is P1074:E4 and was originally fitted to a Zetec. There is no real wiring loom although i have parts of it.

I have a 'tuning' disk and chip for it although have no idea how it works, 2 ignition amplifiers, a selection of plugs and an instruction manual.

I bought the loom off ebay, from a W/F owner, however I bought the wrong loom for it (even though the right one is still available), then sent it back (-15% handling fee), got knobbed off and bought a later ECU of this very website so the ECU is surplus to requirements

I will be putting it on ebay eventually, but wanted to give you guys the opportunity as last time i got told of for not being in the club spirit

I would like £100 for the ECU to cover what i paid, i am assured it is in full working order but have never tested it,

any questions PM me

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.