Westfield wanted, real long shot

markcoopers

Due to a bit of an incident last year ( on track) me Westfield is still being rebuilt, and it is not looking good for the middle of June.

Is anyone prepared to loan me theirs from the 15th to 19th of June. Obviously I'd insure it to what ever is required and would be happy to discuss mileage/cost etc....

pm or 07860 582321

Mark,

Maybe the factory would lend / hire you a demonstrator for a few days for some sort of fee? Worth asking nicely.

John

I though about this for the Stoneleigh Manc convoy...Maybe ab 11 or an XTR.....But the weekend is now becoming "engine installation attempt 2"

Good thinking Batman, as Google turned up next to nothing.  Even serched through here as Im sure one member was discussing hireing out their car....

I'll put a "salesmans"call in to the factory now.....

See here they should be able to sort you out :)

Crikey, is my car worth that much on a daily basis?

I mean, mine's worth ****e-all but £150+ per day :0

Nope langy, insurance is apparently an issue.:(

I guess they don't won't there cars going abroad  :(  

Try these although i have my doubts :suspect:

Sean

End of mAy we might have a car building party at mine?????? if anyones interested in that. :D

End of mAy we might have a car building party at mine?????? if anyones interested in that. :D

If you supply the beer I could be up for that.

Do we need to bring parts ?

If you do need to borrow any bits let me know and you can use some of mine  :t-up:

Evening Rob,

Nope, got nearly all the parts now, just a few bits missing which I should source at Stonleigh this weekend.

I'll let you all know about the build it in a weekend plan later on.

Thanks,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
come on got to be a car out there for the lemans weekend in june, i promise to drive it away from armco :D

A***... Sorry dude, looks like a might be helping Rob move on Bank Holiday weekend. Unless your planning on building on the Monday as well, which I might be able to do, with some serious creeping!

:D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.