Also

Brand new still boxed set of standard Brembo disks

£20

now £15

Can take to stoneleigh

Cheers

Karl

:D

If the discs are a straight swap for the normal tina ones I'll have them please. Can you give me an idea how much it'll cost to post them to me?

Regards,

Mark

Mark,

the disks are as standard cortina so fitting should be fine

and just to make it clear these are standard disks as in not crossdrilled or grooved

Cheers

Karl :D

and just to make it clear these are standard disks as in not crossdrilled or grooved

Ah... in that case the postage probably wouldn't make it worth me getting yours over some from the local factors then. Unfortunately I can't come to stonleigh as it's the wife's birthday.

Cheers anyway,

Mark

Ah... in that case the postage probably wouldn't make it worth me getting yours over some from the local factors then. Unfortunately I can't come to stonleigh as it's the wife's birthday.

Cheers anyway,

Mark

Mark, am going to Stoneleigh on Sunday,does that help out? ( precipitation questioning,cos me cars mint)

Price revised :t-up:

I never said a word.......honest mister  :blush:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.