Covered tilting kart trailer with storage

gee_fin

*boing with price change, kinda need the room asap!*

Nifty little kart trailer this one.

Single axle, very very solid and well balanced. All electrics working fully and tyres nearly new.

Decent sized storage space up front (separate from the main area). With locking/lift for access.

Main area is 5.5 x 4 x 2.5ft. All covered. The tailgate lifts back (from lockable position), and the whole floor can then be dropped slowly allowing the kart to be wheeled out. This tilting section is very well balanced, I am able to lift my Rotax Max up on my own requiring no help.

Being covered it's great for keeping the kart and spares clean of course, and a little more aerodynamic down the motorway.

It is in fully working condition, probably wouldn't be shy of a lick of paint in some small chips to be 100% A1 but been more than adequate for my needs.

Any questions please ask.

£225 - Northampton / Stamford.

graeme@fluke-motorsport.co.uk / 07747 60 60 66.

Futher photos at -

http://www.racedandrallied.com/detail.php?siteid=101&show_still=1

101_2207pmBGRzGmuW0U.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Graeme,

Stick it on www.karting.co.uk. it will fly off there.

John

Tried to get it on there three damn times with no response or joy. Not sure if they've stopped adding new adverts or just not accepting trailers  :bangshead:

If you need the space i'd try Fleabay........... :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.