still looking for bec westy

wrighty

Had a run to croft today to see if anything was for sale. Nice paint job, Jeff . Also the turn out of the westfields took the day, some really nice cars

Nice paint job, Jeff . Also the turn out of the westfields took the day,

cheers  :t-up:  :t-up:

Have to agree on that blade for sale its a bargain for that spec, it ticks all the boxes My pal considered it but ended up buying  one a fair bit cheaper ,on the face of it It looked a bargain *but*  He has now spent close to £2,000 on it upgrading it , It is still know where near the spec of Als car , It would have been a much more economical  buy for him ..

hindsight if only   :D  :D

If its BEC you want JeffC is your man :cool:

After today at Croft Im seriously thinking of a BEC myself anyone want a reasonably quick PINTO? :t-up:

I'll sell you Stewarts bec!!  :p  :D  :p  :devil:

Gets coat, bag, suitcase, child, methinks there wont be house space for me when he spots this!!!  :D  :D  :D

You could do a lot worse than this megablade.

Top car that one. :t-up:

With a good driver this car is so well setup it would keep up with most Busa's on track. I have driven it and its superb.

Thing is you can by cheaper cars but then you just end up spending money upgrading them.

Bazzer

Emma

Start packing now!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Gets coat, bag, suitcase, child, methinks there wont be house space for me when he spots this!!!  :D  :D  :D

what the f :zzz:  :zzz: k get ya coat  :p  :devil:  :p;) .......but make mi tee 1st  ???

Well, I suppose moving out isn't that much of an issue now, I only have to head to the Max n Paddy van on the drive!!!!

what the f :zzz:  :zzz: k get ya coat  :p  :devil:  :p;) .......but make mi tee 1st  ???

Typical bloke.....food first, domestic later!!!!!! :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :D

check cars for sale on here i have just put a busa  up for sale and will have a very nice megablade in the next week or so coming up  ;)  :t-up:  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.