Rosejoint conversion kits for sale for topwishbone

Mark B

I have approx 6 kits left to convert the front top wishbone on a westfield from a transit balljoint to a rosejoint, I had to buy more materials than I needed when I did conversions for 2 friends westfields, therefore I've made more kits up to use the parts up & offer the ones I have left for sale here for £25 each.

Along with a tapered spacer this alters the angle of the top wishbone to give greater camber control helping reduce understeer. This kind of conversion is very popular with the racers/ speed series guys in particular.

It's also alot easier to adjust the camber as you only have to jack the car up & remove one bolt, it takes approx 5 mins per side to adjust the camber.

Apart from this kit, you will need to buy 2 tapered spacers (available from westfield £11 each) and 2 rosejoints, so depending on where you buy the rosejoints from you can do the full conversion for £80 - £85. Cheap compared to the commercially available kits which are around £150.

Here are the components in the kit (these have yet to be painted)-

Rosejointconversionkit.jpg

And this is what it looks like fitted to a car (Ste W's car)-

Rosejointconversion3.jpg

Rosejointconversion1.jpg

Also this thread is related, page 2 in particular

You can run from 0 degrees to approx 1.75 degrees negative camber with this kit, it will only take a couple of hours to install & comes with assembly instructions, drawings, photos and part numbers for the tapered spacers and rosejoints needed. The instructions must be ok as I've not had any phone calls from the half a dozen people who already have these kits!

I can either post a kit for an extra £5, or can take to the Cheshire meet, Manchester meet or Stoneleigh at the end of the month.

Post on here, pm me, e-mail or call me on 07778 586741.

Cheers,

Mark.   :t-up:

2 sets reserved, one to adam and one to fraser, 4 kits will be left....

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

Edited: 4 kits sold (3rd kit reserved for the fbi, 4th for crash), so 2 sets left....

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

Update: 5 kits sold (DWilkes you have no 5), so just the one left.....

Cheers,

Mark.   :t-up:

It's yours Danny, all sets now sold, thanks for all the interest!  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.