Immaculate set of M16 Calipers, pads, lines etc

Mark B

For sale as I've gone to Wilwood 4 pots, one set of M16 calipers in gold, these come with a nearly new anti rattle kit, a set of used Mintex M1136 pads and the westfield brake lines.

They are in as new condition, perfect working order & were originally supplied new from westfield with my speedsport, They've done approx 6.5k would suit new builder or if yours are starting to seize etc, you can put these straight on, you won't even have to clean them!

I can take to the Cheshire meet, Manchester meet or Stoneleigh at the end of the month.

£60 for the lot, I'll leave them on here for a time before putting them on Ebay, I'd rather give members a chance first.

Calipers3.jpg

Caliper2.jpg

Caliper1.jpg

Pm me, post on here, e-mail or ring me on 07778 586741.

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

If somebody wants the calipers but without the pads slippy, you have 1st dibs mate.... :t-up:

My calipers are getting tatty, so I may have the calipers off you.  Could you bring them along tonight (with the disks)?

Kirk

That didn't take long to go hey Mark!!

:D

Sorted matey, see above edited post...  :t-up:

*****SOLD-DEAL DONE*****

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.