Stack dash

Westfieldman

For Sale

Stack ST8130 road car display

Details of the system can be found here http://www.stackltd.com/st8130.html but as always with these things the one I am selling is not the very latest spec

Spec of mine as far as I know

Engine revs 0-4 - 4 to 10 thousand revs

Road speed

Oil pressure with sensor

Oil temp with sensor

H2O temp with sensor

Fuel level [you will need a VDO sender, not included]

Shift light

Alarm light

Most of the above have programmable alarm set points

The unit comes complete with a printed copy of the downloadable instructions [from Stack’s web site] and a Carbon fiber dash which it is still fitted to.

The dash includes some switches and the 4 stack push buttons

Known imperfections the unit steams up from time to time [stack tell you they all do this] or ask anyone else that has one

The led back lighting does not work very often so when using the unit at night it is near impossible to see the LED display with out a light shining on the unit [small torch does the trick]

The glass face has some slight imperfection to it [looks like a bit of grinding grit stuck to it nothing you will notice above 1500 revs]

Now the hard bit what its worth I would like offers around £450 plus postage or delivery

Contact me through this board via PM’s, E mail’s or Phone 07757 673303

carbon%20dash%2001.jpg

dash%2001.jpg

Making way for the AIM Paul ?

Just wait till the C2C maybe.....................

Anyway some more pictures I powered the unit up to show it working from a 12v battery and to show the general condition of the unit and the dash you grt everything in the pictures ecsept the tax disc holder and my garden etc Tescos carrier bag and its content you can have [you will wish you hadn't ask though]

Stack18.jpg

Stack17.jpg

Stack16.jpg

Stack15.jpg

Stack14.jpg

Stack13.jpg

Stack12.jpg

Stack10.jpg

Stack09.jpg

you grt everything in the pictures  Tescos carrier bag and its content you can have [you will wish you hadn't ask though]

Small 'Deposit' from Kody the Husky dog Paul  :0   :oops:   :D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.