Modern trailer for narrow westie

lewey

Under £1000.  Must be galvanised and modern, low loading type.  And tiny.  11 foot x 5.5 bed will do fine.  Or smaller, if you think I can get away with it (1990 SE Narrow).

For the record, that's as small as you could go.

Ive got a single axle Woodford Trailer, bought it last year brand new £940 inc.VAT Excellent trailer, bad news they're prices have just gone up, £150 I think.

Worth a look if you can stretch to it. If you call them, Ask for Craig. Very helpful and might even give you some discount

HTH

Rich

Rang them today, and found out the bad news.  I was quoted £1150.  That is some price increase.  No air between them and Brian james any more.

I have a slightly scruffy but great towing trailer which fits my narrow westy with about 1" to spare either side and 6" in length. It will fit in a single garage.

If this of any interest drop me a PM and I can get some pics and measurement to you.

It will be going up for sale shortly at £450 ono.

I have now bought a trailer new as I was getting desperate.  I think I missed the second-hand rush at the beginning of the season in march.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.