Just sampled bike power

slippy

You've missed one of the cage members where you could have put your URL :)

Andy

But he needs to protect his head against that cage, notice though that he passengers head not worth as much as the url!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Blatman

• ChrisG

Top Posters In This Topic

passengers head would need to be an empty space to get in with me in the first place so prob nowt in there to damage anyway  :p  :p

Afternoon Jeffrey,

I take it your Henry Halls are feeling better now that you can climb in and out the westy  :D  :D  :p  :p  :D  :D

I hear you were screaming like a WOMAN Slippy  :p

Think I'll need to go for a noise test at Croft, see if I can keep up with the Busa Mate. Should be interesting me thinks  :)

Rich

Just for the record I was not screaming like a girl it was more of a high pitched manly grunt :p

Rich if your motor can keep up with that fooker fair play to you mate because it flies

Jeff what is the crack with the noise test do they just do it as and when or do you have to be there on certain dates ?

I only got it checked as the bec are fairly noisy ,your car should be well within the limits ..

for trackdays she said up to 101db is allowed , I think for race days it is a higher limit .. I phoned last week and I was told to pop along early this week, I didnt want to book a day then get booted off  ;)  :t-up:

I is taking mine to work, sorry croft next week to get sound tested. see how much over my busa is so i can cry over new exhaust prices.:(:(

now them Simon.. Slippy had the emotions you had when I took you for a blart other than writing a cheque out :D  :D  :D

hhhhmmmm I reckon your car will be too loud im sure :-(

My pal has just priced a wunnof silencer same as mine , £200 plus vat, yours will do £150 on ebay so you will be a cheap swap for yer :t-up:  :t-up:

I WASNT SURE WHETHER TO BUY A MEGABUSA OR A SEIGHT, SO I TRIED BOTH................

I BOUGHT A SEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know what it is but ive never had a fancy or to be fair had  a go in a V8 westy ??? suppose a test drive would maybe convince me otherwise ???   have to say though if I didnt have mine I would prob go for a sorted duratec , would prob be a bit more road friendly than what ive got  , I watched  a one on track with a big bhp 2.0 duratec  in and it was  graftin a bit   :cool:  :cool:

I WASNT SURE WHETHER TO BUY A MEGABUSA OR A SEIGHT, SO I TRIED BOTH................

:t-up: THEY MAKE A GREAT CAR FOR A LEISURELY SUNDAY AFTERNOON PICNIC DRIVE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE!!  :sheep::devil:

the V8 busa motor is the one I was thinking of   :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :devil:

the V8 busa motor is the one I was thinking of        

is it too early for an Xmas list...ive been a very,very good boy so far this year.... :D  :D  :D  :love:  :love:  :love:  :p

the V8 busa motor is the one I was thinking of        

is it too early for an Xmas list...ive been a very,very good boy so far this year.... :D  :D  :D  :love:  :love:  :love:  :p

Not that good you haven't  :devil:

:t-up: THEY MAKE A GREAT CAR FOR A LEISURELY SUNDAY AFTERNOON PICNIC DRIVE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE!!  :sheep::devil:

I never do more than 50 in mine lest the egg comes out of my sandwiches and stains the tartan rug ;)