Narrow Body Hood

custardtart

For sale 1 genuine westfield hood to fit Narrow Body Car.

Needs a clean but is not torn or scratched.

Has been stored in my garage for the last two years just in case I ever converted the race car back to road going - fat chance :D

Offers around £50 please

Has been stored in my garage for the last two years just in case I ever converted the race car back to road going - fat chance :D

Offers around £50 please

Where are you based and what colour is it?

I'm racing a narrow bodied car in the WSCC this year? Have you got any other parts?

I have a narrow bodied pre-lit car with an rac roll bar on it.Would be interseted in this if it fits my car.please keep me in mind if the previous reply has no use for this part.

Dean :blues:

Offers around £50 please

Where are you based and what colour is it?

I'm racing a narrow bodied car in the WSCC this year? Have you got any other parts?

I'm in Brighton and the hood is black.

Good to here your taking to the track, I'm racing my narrow tomorrow at Brands  :D

I also have a spare standard master cylinder, pair of front cortina discs and a westfield air filter with back plate (back plate to fit twin 40's on a zetec manifold)

I have a narrow bodied pre-lit car with an rac roll bar on it.Would be interseted in this if it fits my car.please keep me in mind if the previous reply has no use for this part.

Dean :blues:

To be honest I don't know for sure if it will fit your car, mine is a 1994 narrow but not too sure if that is the same as yours or not. When it was fitted to mine it did go over an RAC bar though. :)

Still for sale, won't be at the show this weekend - Paris instead!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dean6767, have emailed you regarding this a few days ago, did you get it OK ?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.