Not mine....

Al Yupright

Eewww, gimp masks and er, special ointment, takes all sorts I suppose.  :0

some canny gear in other items to name a couple Analeaze  delayspray  stud stength :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :D  :D  :D

It takes allsorts I suppose  swmbo caught me looking at the other items and thought I had a  suprise  in store for her :D  :D  :D

you had much interest in your blade from ebay ?

He's from Brum and drives a 5 series BMW  ???  ???  ???  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

you had much interest in your blade from ebay ?

A couple of serious enquiries. And 23 watchers. I think if I was after 10K for it it would've sold by now. But I think its worth that bit extra so holding out. Early days yet.

:t-up:

It's even funnier if you look at the advert through this bmit=Translate" target="_blank">Linky

You may have to press Refresh a few times before it'll work....

** WORK WARNING **

Nowt dodgy about it. It'll be on the original 1969 reg number and will probably/possibly be described as a car converted from parts on the V5. All perfectly above board.

Only if it's one of the fur lined ones.

Er...

:blush:

:0

waaaaaay tooooo much information.

Nowt dodgy about it. It'll be on the original 1969 reg number and will probably/possibly be described as a car converted from parts on the V5. All perfectly above board.

So early Cortina based car??

Just didn't realise there were tax exempt ones about

Ta for the update   :)

Fur lined gimp masks... hmmm amazing how some people make their money  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.