Pre-Lit Bodywork

WestyDub16V

I have a body tub, scuttle, "clam shell" arches and nosecone all for a Pre-Lit. All of the panels are fibreglass construction, of which the tub, arches and scuttle are finnished in self colour British Racing Green and the nosecone is sprayed Black. The tub, arches and scuttle are unfitted and have no holes or cuts whatsoever. All of the panels are in good condition, and represent the ideal opportunity to purchase this rare bodywork without your own panels having to be destroyed.

This Bodywork is being re-advertised due to an overseas Ebay buyer being unable to honour his committment. I am keen to find a new buyer who is able to collect promptly from my West Sussex address and clear my storeage situation. To this end i will be happy to accept the first genuine offer received in excess of £250. I can be contacted on 07974 020031. I can send pics to those genuinely interested if required.

I can send pics to those genuinely interested if required.

Read the thread in my sig for instructions on putting images into your posts. :t-up:

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Now sold, thanks Tom. Thanks also to all those who helped in this sale. I can not believe that a set of Pre-Lit bodywork would have been so hard to move on! We now have full use of our decking, so won't be getting any more grief from my Wife!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.