Plays-Kool Carbon Aeroscreen

thos

Plays Kool Carbon Fibre Aeroscreen for sale.

Brand new, never fitted, change of plan means it is now surplus to requirements.

£100 + P&P

The price on the Playskool site is for a GRP one. I've just bought the carbon one and paid £120.

Yes it will fit a wide body. They are designed for the wide body and people bend them to fir narrow's.

As above, fits both wide and narrow.

GSXR mirrors also available to suit.

Tom

How much for the mirrors? If they're at the right price I'll 'ave 'em.

The price on the Playskool site is for a GRP one. I've just bought the carbon one and paid £120.

fair enough. The playskool brochure on the site must be wrong or old then as it says 'Carbon Aero screens to suit wide westfeild cars £90'

:)

fair enough. The playskool brochure on the site must be wrong or old then as it says 'Carbon Aero screens to suit wide westfeild cars £90'

:)

Yep, the brochure is wrong. Paul knows this, as I discovered when I ordered my carbon aero a couple of weeks ago.

I bought a carbon aeroscreen recently from Playskool, great quality and a damn good price.

The online prices are way out of date, 2004/5 I believe.

Hi Tom, is the aeroscreen still available? Could be interested.

Cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.