Clearing out pre-SVA items

craig-c

Factory indicator pods on adapters - uses a single hollow 8mm bolt, so good for the SVA, then a swap to bike style indicators while not putting loads of holes in the nose cone: £40/pair: SOLD

Black Headlights in good condition - £30 (these are £58 each new)

Steering Wheel and Boss One of the dimples at the back of the crash pad has come off but still fits snug and will not be a problem with SVA-  £35 (£75 new)

All plus P&P or collection from Oulton Park on SATURDAY.

What size are the headlights? If they are 5 3/4" then I am interested.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes they are the 5 3/4" black headlamps from Westfield, Westfield are selling them £68.15 inc Vat each

Hi Craig,

Do the indicators incude the lens's?

If they do then I'll have them please. PM me with your details etc

Cheers

Tigger

Boomy,

How come your always last in the queue?

Is it you just like to have dibs on everything :D:D

Tigger

Hi Craig,

Cheers

Tigger

Tigger,

As Craig works Night shifts, he's most likely in the land of  :zzz:  (or is that whilst he's at work  :D )

Yes I know he is selling them c/w with the orange lenses and will probably contact you tomorrow.  :t-up:

Glen

Hi Craig,

Cheers

Tigger

Tigger,

As Craig works Night shifts, he's most likely in the land of  :zzz:  (or is that whilst he's at work  :D )

Yes I know he is selling them c/w with the orange lenses and will probably contact you tomorrow.  :t-up:

Glen

Thanks Glen,

He has contacted me now and they do come with all the bits so hopefully they are mine ...... All Mine!  :p

Tigger

Boomy,

How come your always last in the queue?

Is it you just like to have dibs on everything :D:D

Tigger

:D

I have grabbed a few bits off these forums so i can't complain really.None of them fit though, but hey... : p

The headlamps are just something i have wanted to change since i got the car and they seemed like a bargain price.I just got home too late or they would of been mine...ALL MINE!!! HAHAHAHA (manic evil laugh).

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.