Bit of a clearout

Cam

Had a bit of a garage clearout so before I put these on Fleabay, anybody interested?

All plus P&P or can take to Kit Car Live at Oulton next weekend.

Westfield SVA compliant steering wheel, with boss and bolt (no cover round the boss but passed SVA when fitted to my Car).

Only £10

SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT

Spare wheel carrier, unused. Make me an offer.

SOLD

Blank Pipercross airfilter backing plate, would suit DCOEs, throttle bodies etc.

£10

SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT

Lifeline Zero 2000, 2.25Ltr plumbed in fire extinguisher. Complete kit bought at Autosport this year but not used.

£70

DSCF0003.jpg

Westfield Duratec complete exhaust system, silencer fitted with Cat, heat shield unused, complete with some fittings.

Make me an offer.

SILENCER AND HEAT SHIELD SOLD - FANIMOLD STILL AVAILABLE

DSCF0006.jpg

Set of four Falken ZE502, 205/60HR13 tyres, only done 400 miles.

Ideal for the run down to Le Mans, a few burnouts while you're there and get you back home.

£70

tyres.jpg

Standard Westy bonnet in yellow, from 2004 SEiW, was fitted with locks and pins. No marks dinks or crazing. Wrapped in plastic, hanging in the garage.

Make me an offer.

bonnet.jpg

I Live in Uttoxeter if anyone wants a look.

Cheers

Cam

Cam

Can I take the steering wheel, and I may be interested in the exhaust as well - would you split it from the manifold? - do you have any more details of it - inlet diameter, can length / diameter, and any isea of the dB level it gives - in terms of is it a very quiet exhaust or on the limit with the Duratec?

Steve

Hi Steve

Looks like your'e fourth on the list for the steering wheel :(

I will split the exhaust, its a standard westy item. inlet 2" length 22" dia 5 1/2"  Last time at Donny it was at about 98dba so not that quiet. Its only done about 2000 miles

Cheers

Cam

Filter backing plate sold to Mr Fish

Steering wheel sold to Stryder

Silencer sold

:D  :D

Cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.