Brake and fuel pipes

dibbly

I've done a search on the routing/securing of the above but still have a few questions if anyone can help:

1. I want to run all pipes/loom down the tunnel. I'm building a zetec/MT75 and wanted to know if there are any areas I should be wary of not attaching to, so as everything will fit later.

2. What spacing interval of clips is required to keep the SVA men happy.

3. Are normal plastic P-clips sufficient?

4. I'm running Jenvey's, is 8mm copper pipe sufficient for the feed and return pipes?

5. Bought my kit with Wide-track upgrade. Are the std front Aeroquips long enough?

Any help much appreciated

Hi Dibbly,

1. Take car going around the Diff area, there is a bit where you should keep clear. If you look HERE I have put some measurements on where not to go.

2. 10" - 12" intervals but some people do it closer just to be on the safe side, keeps Mr SVA happy.

3. Yeah plastic "P" clips are fine, if you use metal ones anywhere, make sure they have rubber coverings.

4. 8mm copper pipe is used by a lot of people including me, should be fine.

5. If you bought the widetrack from Westfield's, they should have supplied you with longer Aeroquips, standard ones will probably be too short.

Hope that helps?

Tigger