• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

TOTAL KITCAR LIVE NORTHWEST

Mark B

Ok Guys I know it was posted before but I've been in touch with Steve the organiser from Totalkitcar & have more details-

For those coming from further afield this maybe of interest, the main event is on Saturday March 25th but traders etc will be setting up on the friday night, camping is available on the friday night & access is available from 6pm onwards.

On the saturday gates open at 9am and the track opens at 9.30am.

The event is staged in the paddock area (hard standing) of oultons grounds.

There will be a space reserved for the wscc for approx 40 cars, bigger if required, Steve is happy to accomodate us.

The entry fee for those in a kitcar is £5 (blame Mr Palmer for that one) or £10 in a tintop or £8 in advance.

Link to Total kitcar page HERE

It's all weather depending for most of us but many of the Cheshire mob intend on being there, (you will have a pm very soon... ).

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

And the Manchester Mafia will be there too  :t-up: with our banner  :D

Thought you might...  :D  what time are you guys planning on being there Paul?

Cheers,

Mark.

Cheers,

Mark.

Dont know yet, we'll discuss it at tonights meeting  :t-up:

Banner? ???

Next, you'll be suggesting I  bring along our auger and a couple of flag poles? ? ? :D

I'm speaking with Perksy at the mo, and the Shropshire area along with some other groups in the area (ShACC & Locostbuilders) are hoping to arrive at around 1230 having drivin in convoy from Shrewsbury, Telford, Market Drayton, & Whitchurch.

I'm speaking with Perksy at the mo, and the Shropshire area along with some other groups in the area (ShACC & Locostbuilders) are hoping to arrive at around 1230 having drivin in convoy from Shrewsbury, Telford, Market Drayton, & Whitchurch.

Good lads  :t-up:  I'm meeting up with one of the Locostbuilders  to sell him some brakes, see you all there  :D

No probs, myself and perksy spoke about this a few weeks ago, just need to finalise times etc, aslong as it doesn't p*** down or there'l be a great collection of tin tops.... :D

aslong as it doesn't p*** down or there'l be a great collection of tin tops.... :D

Which its looking more and more likely it will be.  Fingers crossed. The convoy wont be nearly as impressive with tintops. SOB

Cheers,

Mark.

Dont know yet, we'll discuss it at tonights meeting  :t-up:

Hi

What was the outcome as we may have a delegation from over the border in Yorkshire. We could catch up with you Mancs if we know a meeting point.

Rik :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

ric i could be up for that frosty's taking his  adr sp3 busa turbo and i fancy a go :p