megablade chassis

JOHN CUTMORE

I will have a megablade chassis 2004 for sale in about a months time, it will come with a V5.

I have upgraded to the lightweight race chassis.

If anybody is interested let me know and I will put some pictures on here    :t-up:

thanks for all your interest,

the chassis comes with all ali panels and rear brake lines.

I would like to get £ 600 for the chassis and £ 300 extra if it comes with the v5.

I will take some pictures at the weekend if anyones still interested.

Thankyou all for your interest but just to clarify this I wont sell the V5 seperatly (yet), I have been offered £ 600 for this so far without the chassis :D but am happy to accept more.

The chassis I will be happy to sell for £ 500 without the v5.

I will post some pictures of the chassis over the weekend and sort out all my other treasures for sale........

3.38LSD diff, fully adjustable wishbones etc

Thanks again for all your interest

• 3 weeks later...

selling the V5 without the car is highly illegal.... but I guess you knew that.. :)

It's what's known as "ringing" (except without the stolen motor...)

we will be transfering the v5 to the new chassis.

just for your information you can read the following from the DVLA website.

you should notify any changes or corrections by completing the 'changes section' on your vehicle registration document (V5) or certificate (V5C)

for changes other than those listed in the 'changes section', you should underline the details that have changed and write the new information next to them together with a covering letter explaining the changes

sign and date the declaration box

send the registration document or certificate to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BA

following major changes your vehicle may be called in for inspection by a DVLA local office

now for your information

Put simply, a 'ringer' is a stolen car that has had its original identification numbers replaced with those of another car.

now that that matter is cleared up does anybody want to buy it ?

No arguments there, or of selling on your chassis. Heritage chassis are used all the time on the same V5.

It's just illegal (or at least a very grey area) to sell your V5 on it's own as a registration doc with no car... that was my only point. You must see how it could be used... (for example someone could steal a similar car & "ring" it or put a car on the road without going through SVA etc...) :)

Anyway BTTT with your chassis, good luck with the sale  :t-up:

It's just illegal (or at least a very grey area) to sell your V5

But he isn't selling the V5...

we will be transfering the v5 to the new chassis

See. He is have is old chassis number transferred to the new chassis, which will leave a perfectly useable old chassis with no number. Which can then quite legally be sold to be used as a race car, track car, basis for a scratch build, etc.

Thankyou all for your interest but just to clarify this I wont sell the V5 seperatly (yet), I have been offered £ 600 for this so far without the chassis :D but am happy to accept more.

The chassis I will be happy to sell for £ 500 without the v5.

I will post some pictures of the chassis over the weekend and sort out all my other treasures for sale........

3.38LSD diff, fully adjustable wishbones etc

Thanks again for all your interest

This is the dodgy bit!

:oops:

thanks for the interest guys.......

seems there is a lot to be said for just putting it all on e bay

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.