13"Compomotive ML (Minilites)

chris

set of 4 x 13" Compomotive ML alloys with Yokohama A032R rubber.

The offset is ET19

The tyres have reasonable tread left. I have 4 wheels with 185/60/13 tyres and 2 with 205/60/13 tyres.

Your choice of the 4

£300

Or make me an offer for the 6

Chris

Hi Chris,

How much do the ones with the 185/60/13 tyres weight (with tyres)?

Where in the country are you?

Thanks

Kirk

You have a PM with an offer for 1st dibs....

:)

Kirk,

If you've already bagged 'em. Id be interested in your Revolutions  :t-up:  I need a second set of smart 13" and either Minilites or Revo's would be just dandy

pm sent

I'm also looking for some 13" rims, if anyone else reading has any, give me a shout.

Hi guys,

Gazza if your interested in these compromotives you have first dibs, i'm looking at buying a set of new kn minators, I thought I'd enquire about these as they would be a cheaper option.

Stickymint, I will be selling the revolutions (5 off) as soon as i've got my new wheels and tyres, which will hopefully be within the next few weeks.  They are 7x13 wheels with 205/60/13" tyres.  The tyres have loads of tread, but they aren't great tyres.

Thread highjack over :p

Kirk

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.