A few useful bits to look at.....

custardtart

All the items below were fitted to my 1996 Westfield and in perfect working order when removed and I've put a brief description of their condition now. I also have pictures available so please email/PM me.

NB. all prices plus postage at Post Office cost price only.

Standard Tandem Westfield Master Cylinder - The original type and 2 years old but done less than 20 miles - £35 (£120 new from factory) A bit oily but will clean up like new.

SOLD - Uprated Tandem Westfield Master Cylinder - Bought from the factory 6 months ago and according to Westfield, the same as the AP one that they supply but unbranded. It's been fitted but done less than 5 miles - £70 (£197 new) A bit oily but will clean up like new.

SOLD - Top Mounted Pedal Box with accelerator cable and clutch cable in good condition but needs a clean up - £35

SOLD - Tilton Lever Style Brake Bias as shown on the DT catalogue page 293 - £30 (£61 new) in good condition.

SOLD - Tilton Screw Type Bias Valve as shown on the DT catalogue page 293 - £40 (£61 new) only 3 months old and done less than 5 miles in nearly new condition.

Westfield Foam Airfilter part no. 4032016 - £50 (£70 new) Never been used so as new.

Westfield Airfilter Attachement Plate part no. 4032203 - £15 (£28 new) trial fitted so nearly new.

SOLD - Lifeline Zero 2000 Club Fire Marshall Fire Extinguisher 3 years old with fixing bracket as DT catalogue page 166 - £35, has a few scuff marks and worn paint but in perfect working order.

SOLD - 3ft Pull Cable to fit above - £3

SOLD Varley Red Top 20 Racing Battery as DT catalogue page 225 - £35 (£69 new) used only once but has had side grooves filed down to help fit in my footwell but fully charged and works perfectly and weighs only 4.9kg's.

Pair of Cortina Front Discs - £10, need a good de-rust but done less than 5 miles.

SOLD Pair of Braided Front Brake Lines - £3

Dear all, thanks for the responses. I will sift through and reply tonight if sober long enough  :D

Could you measure the Airfilter for me, it looks like a direct replacement for the Pipercross one I have.

If so I'll have it :)

:angry:  hands off mate i've pm'd him allready.

Only joking m8, I have pm'd him as I need a new one.

At the mo I'm running socks but I'm sick of them coming off everytime I remove the bonnet plus they look crap, I haven't tried my K&N's on the webers yet but the carbs sit a bit higher than my dellortos so don't think they will fit without chopping more from my bonnet which I don't want to do.

Hopefully he will be supplying me with all the dims of the filter and back plate soon. If its no good i'll pass the dims on.  :D

Ok, just got in from work = knackered. Thank you so much for all the pm's. Have got a day "working from home" tomorrow so will get all replies request done then however please note that I've decided not to sell the seat runners as on further inspection I don't think they are fit for purpose so sorry to the people who were interested, I will respond individually.

Have a good evening all. :)

Dear all,

It's a bit confusing who's who as the PM details often differ from your visible names so if anyone who is expecting a reply hasn't had one then please PM me asap and I'll sort it.

In your Messenger Inbox (on the Boardroom) each PM is clearly identified with the sender. If you're working from e-mail copies, then each e-mail starts with the following:

adhawkins,

This email has been sent from your Private Messenger from Member: xxxxx via the Westfield Sports Car Club.

The 'xxxxx' bit would be the username of the person that sent the PM.

Andy

Thanks Andy,

I'm easily confused and have had hundreds of PM's so trying to go through my yahoo inbox,wscc messenger inbox and cross reference it with requests from people in the post who havn't done either has clearly taken it's toll on the "little grey cells"

Getting there now tho..... :D  :D  :D

Any e-mails sent through the boardroom should also clearly identify the sender's boardroom name:

adhawkins,

This email has been sent from xxxx via the Westfield Sports Car Club.

:t-up:

Andy

Top Mounted Pedal Box with accelerator cable and clutch cable in good condition but needs a clean up - £35

I'll take those... pm'd

Regards,

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.