Cosworth powered Westfield

Pit Bull

Good luck. If you can, take a camera and get some snaps of the block, exhaust side, just above the sump, plus general snaps of the engine bay and underneath the rear end. That should give us an idea of what you're (we're) looking at...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pit Bull

• Blatman

• cng1

• craater

Managed to see the car on Friday. It has a 205 block and goes like stink  (once warned up :D) Mind you the test drive was in the p*$$ing rain so not the best weather to test a Westie.....Anyway I was so impressed I bought it for £8350 (with full MOT and service). All being well I will pick it up on Wednesday pm. Once it is back and in my garage I will post a few piccies of it. Thanks for all your advice gents :t-up:

hi,  just thought that after my first  post in your forum, ref. cossie westfields, which really was just to say hello, nobody seemed to notice the fact that i had posted, i just wondered if there was a problem ie with the car. s**t i hope not, cheers stan.

no not at all pb i'm chuffed to bits with the car but after posting nobody seemed to know that the car existed so i wondered if my post was on the forum, excuse my ignorance as i am not really computer literate. Stan.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

had a look in the website you mentioned in your other post, car looks nice.  Seems to have all the right bits, but its difficult to see as the pics dont cover everything.  With that chip and injectors your most likely to be seeing around 260-280bhp (more than enough for any sane person!;)

hi and thanks scruffy, yes you are right about the hp julian the guy i bought the car off reckoned that she would be about 280 as is, he has given me all the bits ie springs, chips, etc to upgrade her (which i don't need to do yet) but would obviously like to experiment as time and knowledge increases. cheers stan