Clear out while the father in law is on holiday

a4gom

Found the following under my father in laws house whilst repairing a leak on his central heating last week. They have been there since i moved house and i’d forgotten about them.

If they are of any use to anyone let me know you will have to collect them from keighley or make arrangements.

Any offers of beer / upgrade tokens for the wheels gratefully received anything else is free.

5 no wolf race alloy wheels, 13” / 5j/ 115mm centres. Have a similar appearance to 1.9 205 gti alloys. 4 have tyres but tbf i wouldn’t use them

1 no peugeot 205 speedline alloy wheel , (14"r / 5.5j) with bald tyre.

1 no courier sport 195/60 r14 tyre , with 5mm tread.

1 no michelin mxt 155/70 r13 tyre , with 6mm tread.

1 no michelin mxl 155/70 r13 tyre , with 4-5mm tread.

1 maybe 2 no 12" fiesta steel wheels (4.5c) with good pirelli p3, 155 tyres with 5mm of tread.

Oh and i still have 5no goodyear grand prix s tyres, 185x70x13" with at least 5mm of tread on them all!

P.s. I can’t guarantee the tyres are ok but i can’t imagine i would have saved them otherwise.

:t-up:

Not imaculate, a couple of marks on the rim, its covered in dust at the mo. I think its 1.6, the one with holes in.

Are you going to Totalkitcar at Oulton park Andy?

If you are could I nab the 155/ 13 tyres off you please?

Cheers,

Mark.

When is it?

If its soon its unlikely as I need to get a few jobs done on the car before the season starts.

Very doubtful, not 100% but I think its practice day at harewood on the 26th. I'll never get away with a full kitcar weekend.  :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.