Rear View Mirrors

DAVE O

I have two Westfield rear view mirrors for sale. £19 from WF. Black surround with the dipping lever at the bottom - stick on (sticky stuff not supplied!;)

1 - Vgc has very light marks to plastic where it's been in a drawer. No scratches to mirror.  £10 incl p+p

2 - Not as good as above has some marks on plastic surround (looks like the plastic has reacted with something) but looks ok when mounted. No scratches to mirror. £7 incl p+p.

Ta

Dave O.

No picces yet - i'll get the camers sorted and put some on. Don't think much will show tho - you'll just get a pic of me holding the camera .... :D  :D

No picces yet - i'll get the camers sorted and put some on. Don't think much will show tho - you'll just get a pic of me holding the camera .... :D  :D

:D

Are they ok/necessary for SVA on an aero/lack of screen car?

If so I'll have one please!

Paul,

They are the standard type that fit to a windscreen with a double sided sticky pad.

They wouldn't fit an aeroscreen - may fit other way up on the dash but I doubt sva would like that... :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.