Porsche 924

Gazza

im convinced part of me is rebelling againt spending all that money on one fscking day! hence i keep going out and buying bits - latest purchase a set of protech shocks.  i just wish i could afford the running costs of a boat :(

If someone buys my Westy, I could take this on as a project car until I can afford a replacement Westy.  The bank wouldn't notice £200 (famous last words). ;)  ;)  :devil:

im convinced part of me is rebelling againt spending all that money on one fscking day! hence i keep going out and buying bits - latest purchase a set of protech shocks.  i just wish i could afford the running costs of a boat :(

Oh, I'd be interested to know how you get on with those. I have my eye on a set, but getting married and moving house in the same year might just  :arse: on that idea!

:down:

Make a good basis for a track day car.... 924's handle very well.

Yep, I can vouch that these are pretty quick cars.

I have personally seen one keep up with a standard Sierra Cosworth round Anglesey Circuit.

:D

Dan

I wonder who was drive`in  ;)

Make a good basis for a track day car.... 924's handle very well.

Yep, I can vouch that these are pretty quick cars.

I have personally seen one keep up with a standard Sierra Cosworth round Anglesey Circuit.

Dan

I wonder who was drive`in  ;)

I think it was some has been amateur racing driver if I remember correctly.  :p  :D  :D

Dan

but getting married and moving house in the same year might just  :arse: on that idea!

yep im moving house as well :( bankruptcy here we come  :D  :D

Whilst I am disappointed about this it is a good thing.

I did mention the prospective purchase to 'er indoors.

The response was: "YOUR GOING TO BUY WHAT???"

Whilst I am disappointed about this it is a good thing.

I did mention the prospective purchase to 'er indoors.

The response was: "YOUR GOING TO BUY WHAT???"

Funny,

My Mrs said exactly the same thing, but only because she prefers the 911 shape.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.