Pre-Lit Body Shell

WestyDub16V

I have a complete set of fibreglass body panels inc Tub, Clam shell arches, Scuttle, Bonnet and nose cone. All to suit Pre-Lit Westy in VGC and British Racing Green in colour. These panels are in unused never fitted condition. A rare opportunity to aquire these hard come by components. £500 buys the lot or swap for good condition SE narrow body Tub.

Thanks to those who have replied interested in these parts. I have begun to consider selling off the parts individually. The bonnet is spoken for so i would be interested to hear from anyone after the other components. There seems to be some question over condition, so i will re-iterate the fact that these panels have never been fitted so do not have any holes slots or otherwise cut into them,they are as they left the mould. They do have some cosmetic scratches,but hey,they have been in storage for twenty years! I will leave these items on offer to you guys for another 4 days and then they will be off to Ebay.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.