• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Warwickshire Area Meet

Steven (WE51STE)

Hi,

Its come to that time of the month again.

The Warwickshire Area Boys And Girls are having their regular monthly meet on the 3rd Thursday of the Month.

That is this Thursday the 16th of Feb at 7:30 PM  @

Ye Olde Saracens Head

Balsall Street, Balsall Common, Coventry, West Midlands CV7 7AS

Everyone is welcome to come along and join us.  We will be finalising the exciting calender of events for the year.

Any questions, comments or suggestions please contact me.

See you all there,

Steve

Steve,

I'll be there - mines a pint!

Will we see your details on the Local Events page soon?  Are we also going to have our own web page set up?

Cheers,

Tony

Thanks Tony for your support.

Yes I have designed a new website for the area.  Hopefully sometime before Thursday I'll be able to upload it.  If not I'll have it on my laptop for the Club Meeting.

If any of the local members would like me to to put a little biography about them and their car up on the website if they can let me have a description about them and their car along with a picture of the car and a mug shot i'll get them posted as well.  Thanks to Richard Bone for already providing me with this information.

Regards,

Steve