Nice pair on eBay

slippy

Yep and they're pennies(ish) .................. Just ensure that the lugs are spaced in the right place and its a competent welder that secures em  :D  ;)  :D

or use a 3 point harness  :D  ;)

I've got to change my three point anyway, as I can't get at the lap adjuster straps with my race seats. They're too near the lower anchor points. So I thought I'd upgrade to a four point. It'd look neater through the seat harness holes as well. OK Slippy: I'll have 'em. (Just have to redo teh boot cover... again :(  )

Should I do this through ebay, or can we do it on here?

Yep and they're pennies(ish) .................. Just ensure that the lugs are spaced in the right place and its a competent welder that secures em  :D  ;)  :D

How do I decide what the right place is for a narrow body? Are there set measurments? I don't want to lose my head! :p

ask Mark Walker at Westfield for dimensions  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D tell him model and year of your car  ;)  :D

Hi Phil if you want them and if you have Pay Pal we can do it via eBay if not I will just pull them and we can arrange payment ;)

OK. I'm off to ebay to get me some harnesses. Before I do: they are just like the ones in the picture, i.e. with the lap adjusters close to te buckle. Since this is teh reason I'm changing, I'd better make sure.

Anyone got any spare harness mounting points they want to sell?

In that case: would you mind sending it again please. My computer crashed just as it was downloading the e-mail and it was lost. Cheers

Phil

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.