4.25" lights on Ebay

slippy

Well spotted. Looks like a bargain if these are the same ones that are sold by Premier Wiring.

How much are they normally then?

£75 a pair from premier. I nealy ordered some today but decided to think about it over the weekend. Think I'll have a pair of these instead.

Been chatting with the seller and he will do a bulk buy deal for 5 units they would be £43, 10 units £38 and so it goes on he also said he could discount on other items for WSCC memebrs so I have mailed the powers that be to see how to go about it

;)

Are they e-marked ??? and do they dip sufficiently to the right way ???

Best check for SVA and MOT  :)  :)

He said he is unsure if any of his customers have had them pre SVA but he has sold 1000's and people have passed MOT no problem. Are they not the same as the Premier Wiring jobs ?

Been chatting with the seller and he will do a bulk buy deal for 5 units they would be £43, 10 units £38 and so it goes on he also said he could discount on other items for WSCC memebrs so I have mailed the powers that be to see how to go about it

;)

Right, having quickly calculated I reckon if we get a bulk buy of 50 at least, he'll owe us £2 each. :D

I'll be number 50.

It could be worse...we could be organising a bulk buy of 1,000. :D  :D  :D  :D

Well spotted. Looks like a bargain if these are the same ones that are sold by Premier Wiring.

However these lights have side mounts (see hole in side of lights) rather than the much cleaner better looking bottom mounts as anormal light

Premier are expensive @ £75 I got my new ones from a local Bike store for £60 inc.

Buzz

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.